- Start with a clean face
- Using the right brushes is the key. Affordable Mineral Makeup offers several different Kabuki brushes that are great at applying foundation, blush, primer, veil, etc.
- Use the right colors suited for you. If you don't know what color you are, try different samples to find the right shade. Mix shades together to get the right shade for you.
- Start with light layers, then build from there. You can always add more if the coverage is not enough for you. Remember it is always easier to add than to take away.
- If you are mixing your mineral makeup with water, do so in a different container. This will keep the rest of your minerals dry so they do not become contaminated.
- If you have never used mineral makeup before, it may take some time and practice to learn to apply and feel comfortable doing it. Just remember "Practice makes perfect"
Thursday, March 25, 2010
Using Mineral Makeup
When applying mineral makeup, please keep the following things in mind: